Electronic Good: Any product accessible in electronic format, including software, e-books, music, videos, digital art, templates, and other similar goods.
Seller: An individual or company that lists an electronic good on the marketplace for sale.
Buyer: An individual or company that purchases an electronic good on the marketplace.Registration and Account Use:
- Sellers must register an account, providing accurate and current information.
- Sellers are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account.
- The marketplace may verify sellers’ information to ensure compliance with standards and rules.
- Sellers are required to provide an accurate, complete, and honest description of electronic goods, including their functionality, compatibility, and any limitations.
- Goods must be appropriately classified and placed in the relevant categories on the marketplace.
- Prices for electronic goods are set by sellers, but the marketplace may establish general recommendations and restrictions on pricing.
- All transactions are conducted through secure payment systems that protect buyers' payment details.
- Sellers must guarantee they have the necessary rights to sell the electronic goods and that these goods do not infringe on copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property rights.
- Buyers are provided with a license to use electronic goods according to terms defined by the seller.
- The terms for returning electronic goods must be clearly stated in the description of each product.
- Typically, electronic goods are non-returnable or non-refundable due to their intangible nature, though exceptions may exist as defined by the seller.
The marketplace is not responsible for the quality, safety, legality, or any other aspects of electronic goods. In case of rule violations, the marketplace reserves the right to suspend or delete a seller's account and take other actions according to the law.Changes to the Rules:
The marketplace reserves the right to change these rules at any time without prior notice but is obligated to inform users about any significant changes.Dispute Resolution and Legal Proceedings:
All disputes between sellers and buyers should be resolved through the internal mechanisms of the marketplace. If a dispute cannot be resolved in this manner, it may be referred to the appropriate judicial authorities in USA. Sellers and buyers are obligated to comply with decisions made by the marketplace or judicial authorities.